terça-feira, 13 de setembro de 2011

13 de Setembro de 2011

I Guess That’s Just What I Became.

I’m lost.
I’m lost on my own and I’m losing it.
I’m doing crazy things without knowing what.
Life is a Nightmare and waking up in the morning is like dying.
I’m fading at every breath.
Tears are pouring like rain, making me dry on the inside.
There’s nobody around. I push them all away.
It seems that’s just what I became.
I keep on falling at every steep I take.
My mind is now a cold and dark place.
There’s nowhere else to go.
No Shelter.
Everything belongs to somebody else.
I’m the owner of exactly nothing
There is no more blood running thru these veins.
Only fear.
Broken pieces keep flying with the wind.
Leaving me with no pass, no present, no future.
My moon as left is course.
My stars no longer shine.
My music lost it’s melody.
What’s left of the person that used to be me,
Is now struggling against death and loneliness.
Getting scared by the minute.
But I Guess That’s Just What I Became.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário